- Colour: Green
- Sturdy teething ring
- Measurements: 9 cm W x 5 cm D x 7 cm H
- Material: Sustainable timbers
- Recommended for children aged +6M
- Use of natural protein based paints and bees wax and 100% safe
- Nicely boxed in 100% eco-friendly packaging
- Age: 6M+
Nice to know
Bajo is a family-based Polish design and manufacturing company, founded in 1993 by Wojciech Bajor, an academic architect and set designer. The factory – located in a scenic region at the foot of Polish Carpathian Mountains – introduces sustainable solutions to the toy creation process. They strongly believe wooden toys play a fundamental role in the develepment of a child and promote their intelligence, dexterity and awareness.
For all toys they use a variety of deciduous trees, of original, unique graining; they expose the natural colour; allow the wood to darken and stain, to preserve its natural warmth. They always try to preserve at leas one, even very small, compleately natural element.